From a media release:
– Network orders 18 new episodes from ICF Films and Entertainment One, bringing the series to 67 hours over four seasons –
– Production on Season 4 set to begin Summer 2015 in Toronto –
CTV announced today a Season 4 order for its hit original drama series SAVING HOPE (@SavingHopeTV) from Ilana Frank’s ICF Films and Entertainment One (eOne). Eighteen new episodes of Canada’s most-watched original drama brings the series total to 67 episodes, with production set to begin Summer 2015 in Toronto.
The Season 4 order comes on the heels of the return of new episodes of SAVING HOPE’s third season in its new Wednesdays at 10 p.m. ET/PT timeslot, starting Nov. 26 on CTV and CTV GO. The four all-new episodes culminate in a must-watch cliff-hanger on Dec. 17, before additional new Season 3 episodes continue in January 2015. Continue reading.
Latest posts by Greg David (see all)
- Iron Chef Canada reigns supreme on October 17 - September 18, 2018
- Mighty Trains returns for a worldwide journey aboard the world’s most famous railways, Oct. 14 - September 18, 2018
- Preview: CBC’s excellent The Detectives recalls more crimes from Canada’s past - September 18, 2018