From the Globe and Mail:
- CRTC sets up television fund task force
“The task force, one of two key steps Tuesday towards a resolution of the CTF dispute, will attempt to deal with three key issues:
• Effective use of the CTF’s budget for making Canadian programming.
• The size and structure of the fund’s board.
• Dealing with conflicts of interest at the CTF.”
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016