From the National Post:
- Canadian Idol recap: Top 4 performances
“The theme Standards, with Paul Anka. It was supposed to be Mika, but he’s sick or something.” Read more.
- Anka extols importance of sharing knowledge with others
“In the midst of a 60-year career that’s included a phenomenal 126 albums and more than 900 original songs, Paul Anka took a break to help some less experienced singers when he visited Canadian Idol’s Top 4. ” Read more.
- Canadian Idol Welcomes Paul Anka for Top Four
“‘Canada’s original Idol,’ as host Ben Mulroney called guest mentor Paul Anka, coached the top four this week in the standards week on Canadian Idol.” Read more.
From the Montreal Gazette:
- Melo, hands down
“Two were fine, and two failed so miserably, all that was left to do was withdraw to a quiet corner, curl up in a ball and find a happy place.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016