From Vinay Menon of the Toronto Star:
- A show for the style impaired
“Canadian spinoff series of Project Runway is, like fashion itself, oddly compelling.” Read more.
- ‘Project Runway’ Heads North of the Border
“Tomorrow, the very first episode ever of Project Runway Canada will air on the Slice Network on Canadian Television. Like many reality show exports, the format will remain the same, but of course the faces will change. Most notably, taking Heidi Klum’s spot as host is supermodel Iman.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016