The new version of the TV, eh? podcast – the live Internet radio version – airs Sunday at 11 am Pacific/2 pm Eastern. If you can’t listen live, tune in later for the archive. (Note: The player embedded in the right sidebar on this blog will still play last week’s show on Robson Arms/TV on the web/Bill C-10 until this week’s show is complete and archived.)
This Sunday, April 27, the guest lineup will be:
- At the top of the show: X-Weighted contestant Gaia joins us to talk about her experience on the Slice network’s weight-loss reality show.
- Around 15 minutes past the hour: Christopher Bolton, creator and star of Showcase’s Rent-a-Goalie, will talk about the upcoming season and the season one DVD release in conversation with Denis McGrath.
- Around 45 minutes past the hour: Accessibility advocate Joe Clark joins us to chat about his recently launched website, CaptioningSUCKS.com, which takes aim at crappy closed captioning.
Call in to join the conversation at 646-200-4063, or leave a question for our guests in the comments and I may ask it on the show.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016