From Annette Bourdeau of TV Squad:
- Natalie Lisinska on ‘InSecurity’ and Revamping the Genre
Ever notice that procedural dramas like ‘CSI’ can be, well, kinda goofy at times? The producers of the CBC show ‘InSecurity’ certainly did, and figured it was time to parody the hugely popular genre. The new half-hour action/comedy series follows a team of incompetent national security agents who somehow manage to gather intelligence and bust up bad guys in spite of their total lack of skills. Read more.
From Michael D. Reid of the Victoria Times Colonist:
- St. Michaels grad takes star turn in CBC spy series
When Natalie Lisinska became a 15-year-old high jump champion during the B.C. Summer Games, she didn’t realize her next leap would trigger an acting career. Until she met the late Colin Skinner. Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016