From a media release:
With 1.1 Million Viewers, Season 4 Premiere of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE CANADA is up 11% vs Last Year
- Winning its timeslot, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE CANADA is the #1 program of the night with A18-34
- Season 4 sees an increase of 22% in key demo A18-34 over last season
- Auditions continue June 27 with highlights from Vancouver, Edmonton and Saint John, NB
CTV’s SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE CANADA Season 4 starts strong, with 1.1 million viewers taking in all the twists and turns, up an impressive 11% over last year’s premiere. The #1 program of the night with key demo A18-34, last night’s episode was up 22% in the demo compared to the Season 3 premiere.
Head-to-head, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE CANADA won its timeslot (+42%), dancing circles around an original episode of THE BACHELORETTE (779,000 from 8 p.m. – 10 p.m., CityTV/ABC). Last nights episode of SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE CANADA also bested THE BACHELORETTE in the key adult 18-49 demo by 34%.
SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE CANADA continues Monday, June 27 on CTV with a two-hour episode featuring highlights from the Vancouver, Edmonton and Saint John, NB auditions at 8 p.m. ET (visit CTV.ca to confirm local broadcast times).
Highlights from the weekly SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE CANADA episodes and behind-the-scenes interviews will be available on demand on the CTV Video Player at CTV.ca. An encore of the Toronto auditions air Friday, June 24 at 7 p.m. ET on MuchMusic. For up-to-date information, visit the series’ official website, dance.ctv.ca which gets fans up close and personal with their favourite dancers, judges and choreographers through exclusive photo galleries and blogs, while also providing news, episode recaps, a music guide, quizzes, forums and more.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016