From a media release:
JULIETTE LEWIS AND CALLUM KEITH RENNIE TAPPED FOR EONE’S NEW LEGAL DRAMA ‘THE FIRM’, BASED ON THE FEATURE FILM AND BESTSELLER BY WORLD-RENOWNED NOVELIST JOHN GRISHAM
- David Straiton (House, Fringe) to Direct the Pilot
- Helen Shaver (Judging Amy, Law & Order: SVU) Joins as Producer/Director
- Production Starts in Toronto this August
- ‘The Firm’ Set to Premiere on NBC, Global and AXN in Mid-season
Networks, NBC and Global are proud to announce that Juliette Lewis (“Natural Born Killers,” “Cape Fear”) and Callum Keith Rennie (“The Killing,” “Californication”) are signed on to star in the new legal drama series “The Firm,” based on John Grisham’s best-selling novel and executive-produced by Grisham and Lukas Reiter. Lewis and Rennie join Josh Lucas (“The Lincoln Lawyer,” “Sweet Home Alabama”) who was previously announced to star as attorney Mitchell McDeere (the role originated by Tom Cruise in the film).
David Straiton (“House,” “Fringe”) is confirmed to direct the pilot episode which will commence production in Toronto this August. Helen Shaver (Judging Amy, Law & Order: SVU) has also joined the series as a Producer and will direct multiple episodes.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016