From Glen Schaefer of The Province:
- Vancouver-set spinoff new home to dinosaur gore in Primeval: New World
When actors Niall Matter and Sara Canning squared off against a flying dinosaur in Stanley Park last spring, as they filmed the new sci-fi series Primeval: New World, they had to take the computer artists’ word for how the creature would look. Read more.
From the Victoria Times Colonist:
- Sci-fi simply entertaining
The homegrown spin-off Primeval: New World, set and filmed in Vancouver, debuts tonight on Space. The good news is that it’s a rousing, rip-roaring adventure yarn, worthy of the original, that manages to pique one’s interest without taking itself too seriously. The better news is that it’s slick and professional to look at. Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Rick Mercer ponders what’s next - September 20, 2016
- Link: Oh goody, Real Housewives is coming to Toronto - June 10, 2016
- Link: Orphan Black gears up for an explosive finale - June 10, 2016