From a media release:
SPECIAL GUEST STAR ROSIE O’DONNELL AS “DOTTIE” IN BOMB GIRLS SEASON 2
- Multiple Emmy Award Winner, Rosie O’Donnell Signs On for Upcoming Episode in Global’s Critically Acclaimed Original Series
- Bomb Girls Returns with All-New Episodes in Early 2013
With a new season of Bomb Girls in the works and fans already brimming with anticipation, Global proudly announces the addition of the talented and incomparable Rosie O’Donnell as a special guest star in Episode 209, currently shooting in Toronto.
For six years, Rosie O’Donnell was America’s best friend. For an hour each day she served as host and executive producer of the critically acclaimed and Emmy Award winning nationally syndicated talk/variety series “The Rosie O’Donnell Show.” In her first season on the air, she won the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Talk Show Host. She continued her success for five consecutive seasons by winning Daytime Emmy’s for both Outstanding Talk Show Host and Outstanding Talk Show. Rosie was also seen on daytime television as moderator on the tenth season of ABC’s “The View,” and hosted the satellite radio show, “Rosie Radio” on SiriusXM. She returned to television hosting in the fall of 2011 with “The Rosie Show” on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network through spring 2012.
“Bomb Girls revolves around an incredible time in our country’s history and the empowerment of women during World War II. We’re so excited to have Rosie O’Donnell help us tell this story,” said Barb Williams, SVP, Content, Shaw Media.
An encore presentation of Bomb Girls Season 1 airs Fridays at 9pm ET/PT on Global.
Bomb Girls is produced by Muse Entertainment and Back Alley Film Productions Limited in association with Shaw Media.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Link: Orphan Black’s Tatiana Maslany Is the Voice of the People - April 1, 2015
- Tonight: Young Drunk Punk, Dragons’ Den, X Company, Big Brother Canada, Hockey Wives - April 1, 2015
- Poll: What TV show best defines Canada? - April 1, 2015