From The 2015 Canadian Film Fest:
When: Thursday, March 26
Where: The Monarch Tavern
How Much: $10 per panel, $20 for all three
They’re bold, they’re fearless and they‘re making waves in a new era of filmmaking. This panel is dedicated to the women that live and breath film. Passionate storytellers and incredible actresses, this intensive panel discusses what it means to be proactive in your career and generate your own content as well as a candid talk on the daily grind of being an actress. The perceptions, hurdles, and straight-talk about how to not only survive, but thrive in today’s competitive industry.
Moderated by Karen Bruce (Director, Membership, Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television)
– Tara Spencer-Nairn (The Day Santa Didn’t Come, Corner Gas)
– Sarah Allen (Remedy, 19-2, Beeba Boys)
– Amanda Brugel (Sex After Kids, Orphan Black)
– Kelly McCormack (Barn Wedding, Play the Film)
– Tommie-Amber Pirie (Pretend We’re Kissing, The Birder)
Contact email@example.com to reserve a spot.
After reserving a spot, you will be invoiced via email with a PayPal link where you can pay with credit card or, if you do online banking, your debit card. Space is limited.
For more details, check out the website.
Latest posts by Greg David (see all)
- Photo gallery: First look at Season 10 of Murdoch Mysteries - September 24, 2016
- Canadian Kris Holden-Ried joins Season 5 of History’s Vikings - September 23, 2016
- Link: Tatiana Maslany is Exhibit A in the case against CRTC’s new content rules - September 23, 2016