From a media release:
Global announces Canadian icon William Shatner among list of guest stars joining season 2 of hit series Private Eyes
- Additional Guest Stars Include ET Canada’s Sangita Patel, Race Car Driver James Hinchcliffe, Fashion Entrepreneur Jeanne Beker, Fashion Designer Stephan Caras, and Actor Anthony Lemke
- Last Summer’s #1 New Series Returns to Global Spring 2017
Global is thrilled to announce award-winning Canadian actor, director, and writer William Shatner will guest star on an episode of original hit series Private Eyes. With a second season returning this spring, Shatner joins series stars Jason Priestley and Cindy Sampson, and will play a P.I. and old nemesis of Angie Everett (Sampson).
Global’s detective drama also welcomes additional notable Canadian personalities including ET Canada’s very own Sangita Patel, renowned race car driver James “Hinch” Hinchcliffe, media personality and fashion entrepreneur Jeanne Beker, top fashion designer Stephan Caras, and Canadian actor Anthony Lemke.
With an exciting 18-episode order, Season 2 picks up with Shade now Angie’s full partner in Everett Investigations, but are the two of them really ready for what that means? Team player Shade has grand plans to “grow the agency” – but lone wolf Angie’s used to things the way they are. Can these two ever reconcile their differences to succeed as a duo?
One thing’s clear: their contrasting skillsets yield results when it comes to solving cases. As their success grows, the cases that come their way get even bigger and more sophisticated, plunging them into the diverse worlds of auto racing, real estate, high fashion, and private school privilege. For all their bickering and disagreements, there’s no substitute for the adrenaline rush of taking down a bad guy or helping an innocent victim. And through it all, there’s the undeniable chemistry between the two – something they must acknowledge sooner or later.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017
- Link: Women behind Canadian TV: Helen Shaver - January 18, 2017