From a media release:
– New 10 episode one-hour drama produced by renowned Canadian producer Ilana Frank’s ICF Films (SAVING HOPE, ROOKIE BLUE) with Entertainment One (eOne) in association with CTV –
– The series is currently in pre-production with casting underway, set to begin production in Spring 2017 –
CTV announced today that it has greenlit a new 10 episode, one hour detective series for the networks 2017/18 programming slate. The currently untitled ensemble drama series is from Ilana Frank, the producer behind hit CTV series SAVING HOPE. Casting for the series is currently underway with production set to begin this spring.
The new drama centres on two female detectives. Together they work to solve the challenging cases of the major crimes unit while navigating the realities of their very real and relatable personal lives.
The series was developed by Ley Lukins who serves as Co-Showrunner and Executive Producer with Adam Pettle. Other writers include Sandra Chwialkowski, Adriana Maggs, Naledi Jackson, Sarah Goodman, and Hayden Simpson. Executive Producers are ICF’s Ilana Frank (SAVING HOPE, ROOKIE BLUE), John Morayniss, and Linda Pope, with co-executive producers Jocelyn Hamilton and Sonia Hosko.
The series is produced by ICF Films with eOne in association with CTV, with the participation of the Canada Media Fund, the Canadian Film or Video Production Tax Credit and the Ontario Film and Television Tax Credit. All distribution rights are handled by eOne.
Latest posts by Greg David (see all)
- The Bachelor Canada: Battleground in Costa Rica - October 18, 2017
- Link: ‘Frontier’ creators say ‘Game of Thrones’-style chaos coming - October 18, 2017
- TV Eh B Cs podcast 71 — Where the Puckrin Is Going to Be - October 18, 2017