Former Governor General Adrienne Clarkson Makes Special Cameo Appearance on Corner Gas, Monday, Oct. 16 on CTV
What red-blooded Canadian wouldn’t want to blow up a barn? Even former Governor General Adrienne Clarkson would jump at the chance as Hank enlists Brent’s help to tear down a barn in an all-new episode of Corner Gas, premiering Monday, Oct. 16 at 8 p.m. ET on CTV (check local listings). Corner Gas continues to air Saturdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on The Comedy Network.
Meanwhile, Davis, who is determined to become the local paper’s “Newsmaker of the Year,” hires Wanda to take photos of him on the job. And Lacey is frustrated at Emma for having to continually re-manicure her nails.
In other upcoming episodes:
– “Jail House” (Oct. 23): Karen decides to put the ‘fun’ into fundraiser by locking Davis in a jail cell for charity while Wanda tries her best to install Oscar and Emma’s new toilet.
– “I Witness” (Oct. 30): Karen prepares a speech on eyewitness testimony while Hank tries to live out his dream of becoming a rodeo clown.
Viewers who missed the first four episodes of Corner Gas can catch up on episodes on The CTV Broadband Network at www.ctv.ca. Corner Gas episodes 1 through 4 are currently available on demand for free and each new episode will be made available Mondays at 9 a.m. ET following its television broadcast on CTV.
Corner Gas remains the most-watched comedy series on Canadian television and Canada’s Number 1 homegrown television program.
Visit the Corner Gas Web site at www.cornergas.com.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016