From Sun Media:
- ‘Canadian Idol’ down to six
They all came out rockin’ – but Greg Neufeld was sent walkin’. Problem is, there’s no way the adorable 23-year-old Abbotsford house framer deserved to get booted off Canadian Idol Tuesday night. His take on Queen’s We Are the Champions was killer – along with just about everything else he’s done since he stepped onto the show in June.
- Canadian Idol Report: And Then There Were Six
This week’s Canadian Idol results show kicked off with the audience filled with “We Will Rock You” glowsticks, while clips of Brian May and Roger Taylor’s appearance at last week’s performance of “We Will Rock You” filled the first ten minutes.
From Chart Attack:
- Canadian Idol Update: We Will Mock You
According to Ben Mulroney, BBC radio named Queen the Greatest British Band Of All Time earlier this year. What what what? Is the entire country high? Queen are great and everything, but name five Queen songs right now! OK, now name five songs by the Beatles and/or The Rolling Stones. Much easier, right? And way better songs overall.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016