John Doyle of the Globe and Mail seems to think the best thing about the Geminis is their televised brevity:
- The Geminis over in an hour? Now that’s more like it
“Sure, the awards have grown in sheer size of categories, but that kind of growth is meaningless in terms of the culture.” Read more.
Patricia Robertson of the Globe and Mail is behind the scenes:
- The Hour has come for the Geminis
“It’s Wednesday afternoon, just four days before The 22nd Annual Gemini Awards, and the show is still without a script. The impish George Stroumboulopoulos and the last stragglers of his crew from The Hour are on set.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016