From a media release:
DEGRASSI Wins Timeslot with Key Demo of P12-34 in Its First Week on MuchMusic
- DEGRASSI is MuchMusic’s second most-watched series this BYTD
- More Than 1 Million DEGRASSI Lovers Watch Season 10 on MuchMusic in First Week
- New episodes air Monday through Thursday at 9 p.m. ET all summer long
It’s official. DEGRASSI ‘s new format is a hit with audiences! During its first week of its new telenovela format, DEGRASSI won its timeslot (9 â€“ 9:30 p.m. ET) Monday to Thursday with MuchMusic’s key demo of P12 â€“ 34 amongst all Canadian and US Speciality Networks. Within its first week, DEGRASSI also became the station’s second most-watched series this broadcast year to date with P12 â€“ 34 audiences and in overall viewership. And more than one million viewers tuned in to watch the first week of DEGRASSI on its new, exclusive home, MuchMusic.
New episodes air Monday through Thursday nights at 9 p.m. ET. This new daily format continues all summer long on MuchMusic. Viewers can get caught up on episodes by going to muchmusic.com.
Source: BBM Canada
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016