Anthony’s back, and he and Diane talk about some “think pieces,” including whether Bravo should be allowed to skirt its mandate to show the arts, the mystery of Murdoch Mysteries’ cancellation, and women on and in TV. Diane talks to head writer Heather Conkie of Heartland about what’s new for season five, how the show has evolved over the years, and her start in the industry.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Exhibitionists exposes arts programming to CBC - October 9, 2016
- The age of abundant consultation - October 5, 2016
- Chris Haddock finds the heart of The Romeo Section for Season 2 - October 5, 2016