This week’s guest is Adam Beach of the upcoming Arctic Air on CBC. First, Anthony and Diane talk Flashpoint’s ION debut, congratulate Adam Barken on his Flashpoint “cosho” gig (Anthony’s trying to make that word happen – don’t humour him), the premieres of Todd and the Book of Pure Evil and Canada’s Worst Drivers, Canadian TV in foreign markets, the Facebook Follies documentary, and a slightly heartening explanation for the very disheartening CBC ratings.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Link: Romeo Section marks return of Da Vinci’s Inquest creator Chris Haddock - October 12, 2015
- Video: Rick Mercer’s spoof ad sums up election campaign in one word - October 12, 2015
- Tara Ellis returns to CBC as Executive Director, Scripted Content - October 8, 2015