This week’s guest is Adam Beach of the upcoming Arctic Air on CBC. First, Anthony and Diane talk Flashpoint’s ION debut, congratulate Adam Barken on his Flashpoint “cosho” gig (Anthony’s trying to make that word happen – don’t humour him), the premieres of Todd and the Book of Pure Evil and Canada’s Worst Drivers, Canadian TV in foreign markets, the Facebook Follies documentary, and a slightly heartening explanation for the very disheartening CBC ratings.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com, and on Twitter here and here.
- Diane Wild can be found here at TV, eh? and on Twitter here and here.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Link: Where’s the money in CRTC decisions? - March 28, 2015
- Link: Welcoming the rise of brash dudes on food TV - March 27, 2015
- Link: Trailer Park Boys say Netflix owes them liquor - March 27, 2015