From Debra Yeo of Toronto.com:
- Canada’s Got Talent … and variety, we’re promised
One thing is obvious listening to the people who have put together Canada’s Got Talent: the Canada part of the title is just as important as the Talent. Read more.
From Bill Harris of QMI Agency:
- ‘Talent’ to be distinctly Canadian
Martin Short believes Canada’s Got Talent truly will come across as Canada’s Got Talent, rather than merely America’s Got Talent, Canadian Edition. Read more.
From Alex Strachan of Postmedia News:
- Martin Short finds out whether Canada’s Got Talent
Talent, like comedy, is subjective, Martin Short says. As Albert Einstein once noted of talent: “I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.” Read more.
From Bryan Cairns of the Huffington Post:
- ‘Canada’s Got Talent’: 5 Things You Need To Know
If the name of our country’s latest reality franchise is any indication, “Canada’s Got Talent” (“CGT”) has a lot to prove. Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017