Anthony and Diane are joined by the Dan(iel)s: Dan Speerin of Truth Mashup and Daniel Malen of The TV Addict to talk about the CRTC’s Let’s Talk TV campaign. We first discuss the Canadian International Television Festival, then sort-of answer the CRTC’s three questions:
- What do you think about what’s on television?
- What do you think about how you receive television programming?
- Do you have enough information to make informed choices and seek solutions if you’re not satisfied?
Episode 156: Listen or download
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com and on Twitter
- Diane Wild can be found at dianewild.com and on Twitter
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- Rick Mercer ponders what’s next - September 20, 2016
- Link: Oh goody, Real Housewives is coming to Toronto - June 10, 2016
- Link: Orphan Black gears up for an explosive finale - June 10, 2016