Anthony and Diane are joined by the Dan(iel)s: Dan Speerin of Truth Mashup and Daniel Malen of The TV Addict to talk about the CRTC’s Let’s Talk TV campaign. We first discuss the Canadian International Television Festival, then sort-of answer the CRTC’s three questions:
- What do you think about what’s on television?
- What do you think about how you receive television programming?
- Do you have enough information to make informed choices and seek solutions if you’re not satisfied?
Episode 156: Listen or download
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com and on Twitter
- Diane Wild can be found at dianewild.com and on Twitter
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017