Anthony and Diane are joined by the Dan(iel)s: Dan Speerin of Truth Mashup and Daniel Malen of The TV Addict to talk about the CRTC’s Let’s Talk TV campaign. We first discuss the Canadian International Television Festival, then sort-of answer the CRTC’s three questions:
- What do you think about whatâ€™s on television?
- What do you think about how you receive television programming?
- Do you have enough information to make informed choices and seek solutions if youâ€™re not satisfied?
We’ll continue the discussion with various guests in future podcasts.
Episode 156: Listen or download
or subscribe via iTunes or with any other program via the TV, Eh? feed.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com and on Twitter
- Diane Wild can be found at dianewild.com and on Twitter
Podcast: Play in new window | Download