The show premieres April 21 on CH:
From TV with MeeVee:
- MeeVee Exclusive! Interview with Kristanna Loken, Star of Painkiller Jane
“A former model and kickass leading lady, Loken is a natural for the role, both in front of and behind the camera (she’s the show’s creative producer as well).”
- Painkiller Jane Review
SCI FI Channel’s Painkiller Jane aims high while offering some great eye candy with the lovely Kristanna Loken.
From IF Magazine:
- TV Review: Painkiller Jane, Season one – “Pilot”
“It always does my heart good to see comic book adaptations done well. It never hurts when the creator in some fashion or other is involved with the adapting either.”
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017