The show premieres April 21 on CH:
- TV Review: Painkiller Jane – Relief For Friday Nights (Spoilers)
“Painkiller Jane may get canceled after one season. That doesn’t mean it should.”
From Comic Book Resources:
- Palmiotti talks Painkiller Jane the TV series
More than a decade ago, Jimmy Palmiotti and Joe Quesada introduced the world to a character called Painkiller Jane in a comic of the same name.
From IF Magazine:
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017