From the Montreal Gazette:
- Brian Melo: king of Queen
Canadian Idol’s seven remaining contestants took on the Queen songbook last night, taking stabs at tunes made famous by the band’s late, flamboyant frontman, Freddie Mercury.
From the Nova News Now:
- Dwight d’Eon impresses judges with top-7 performance
After singing songs of the British rock group Queen on Canadian Idol’s top-seven performance show Monday evening, the contestants – among them West Pubnico’s Dwight d’Eon – will find out tonight who has to go home as the field of competitors is reduced to six.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017