From a media release:
Episode 9 – “Role Model Moves”
NIKKI’s story (Calgary)
Airdate: Thursday, September 13, 8 p.m. ET
- Thursday, September 13, 2007, 11 p.m. ET
- Saturday, September 15, 2007, 11 a.m. ET
- Sunday, September 16, 2007, 7 p.m. ET
- Monday, September 17, 2007, 9 a.m. ET
- Wednesday, September 19, 2007, 3 p.m. ET
Nikki was devastated by the break up of her engagement to Erich after she discovered he’d been unfaithful. Now living with her mom and step-dad, Nikki is surrounded by high calorie ‘comfort foods’ and is re-entering the dating world at a weight disadvantage. Nikki is also a role model for a group of adolescent girls she counsels. Intent on being an inspiration – instead of a warning – Nikki hits the running trail with Paul to train for her goal of getting back into soccer.
Anaid Productions is an award-winning film and television production company dedicated to the development and production of quality dramatic and factual programming.
Slice is an Alliance Atlantis Network.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017