From Defamer (so not to be taken seriously):
- Awards-Friendly Saskatchewan Setting Its Sights On Next Year’s VMAs
“Sure, Toronto might still be lightheaded from a TIFF visit from a dreamy-eyed Jake Gyllenhaal, but we think we already know where the center of the Canadian universe will be this time next year, as the glittering stars of Little Mosque on the Prairie, Rent-A-Goalie, and Corner Gas descend upon the prairie capital for a night celebrating the biggest and best Canadian comedy talent that has yet to head down to the States to actually make it big.” Read more.
CBC brings us the real news:
- Regina to host Canadian Comedy Awards
“The Canadian Comedy Awards are hitting the road, like the Juno and Gemini awards before them.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017