Catch up with the fall season in Canadian television with the second TV, eh? podcast, featuring an interview with Corner Gas and This Hour Has 22 Minutes‘ Mark Farrell. Segment start times are approximate:
- I chat with TV fan and industry insider Caroline from A Place Called Say It, Say It, Say It and writer John Callaghan of Creatively Progressing about what we’re looking forward to this fall season, including Intelligence, the Rick Mercer Report, and This Hour Has 22 Minutes.
- (Start time: 7:10) Writer Denis McGrath from Dead Things on Sticks interviews writer and producer Mark Farrell of Corner Gas and This Hour Has 22 Minutes.
- (Start time: 25:50) Caroline, John, and I chat about the successful Saskatchewan sitcoms, Corner Gas and Little Mosque on the Prairie.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017