From the Globe and Mail:
- Iman, her royal highness of the Runway
“On life with Bowie, her new Canadian show, and the noblesse oblige of a privileged life.” Read more.
From the National Post:
- This diva rules the runway
“Larger-than-life Iman hits the small screen.” Read more.
- Bailey aims to kick some designer butt
“‘I didn’t want to do the show if the calibre of design wasn’t met’.” Read more.
- Re-Fashioning Reality: Project Runway Canada Puts the Creative Process Above Catfights
“Before being selected to take part in Project Runway Canada, Vancouver’s Carlie Wong, like a lot of us, wondered about the people who appeared on those kinds of shows.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017