Lindsay Ward of Sun Media reports on the finale:
- Project Runway Canada’ winner revealed
“Evan Biddell is in. The potty-mouthed, Saskatoon-raised fashion designer proved he ‘measures up’ and became the first winner of Project Runway Canada.” Read more.
The Canadian Press uses the same “measured up” line:
- Saskatoon’s Evan Biddell wins inaugural ‘Project Runway Canada’
“Self-taught Saskatoon designer Evan Biddell’s raw talent ‘measured up’ Monday night as he won the inaugural season of Project Runway Canada.” Read more.
Brianna Goldberg of The National Post visited the show:
- Behind the Seams
“During an exclusive visit to the taping of Project Runway Canada’s final four episode, Brianna Goldberg learned that fashion television production isn’t always pretty. To prime you for tonight’s finale, we bring you an inside peek of what host Iman and the finalists, judges and crew went through last week in anticipation for this last show.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017