From Bill Harris of the Toronto Sun:
- CBC back in a big way: More Canadians watching Canadian programs as fall lineup full of returning shows
” The CBC wants to talk about all the shows it has coming back next fall. Shows coming back? Wow, how different is that? Keep in mind, when a TV network has a full slate of new primetime shows to promote, as exciting as that may be, it means all the old shows failed.” Read more.
- Pair recognizes impact of being on hit shows
“Two of the new “it” girls of Canadian TV, Natalie Brown of Sophie and Amber Marshall of Heartland, both reflected yesterday upon how their lives have changed in the past year.” Read more.
Photo courtesy CBC. Amber Marshall in Heartland.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017