From Richard Ouzounian of the Toronto Star:
- How do you cut 9 women like Maria?
“And then there were 10. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria?, the CBC program dedicated to helping find someone to play the lead in the Mirvish production of The Sound of Music this fall, cut to the chase on the June 16 broadcast.” Read more.
From the Canadian Press:
- ‘Maria’ hopefuls whittled down to 10
“The CBC-TV reality show “How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria?” has whittled its list of potential Maria von Trapps down to 10.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017