From a media release:
New documentary by Veronica Tennant
Finding Body & Soul, a new documentary airing on CBC Television at 9:00 p.m. on September 10, takes viewers on a behind-the-scenes look at the making of Body & Soul, the original play commissioned by Dove and created by award-winning playwright Judith Thompson in May 2008.
About Finding Body & Soul:
- Finding Body & Soul was Directed and Produced by Veronica Tennant, working together with Co-Director and Cinematographer Anita Doron.
- This new documentary takes a backstage look at the inspirational real life stories of the thirteen cast members aged 45 to 78 who, with no previous acting experience, performed for the first time in Body & Soul.
- Nine sold out performances of Body & Soul were staged at Toronto’s Young Centre for the Performing Arts in May 2008.
- Finding Body & Soul is one-hour in length and will be aired without commercial interruption.
- Finding Body & Soul airs on CBC Television Wednesday, September 10 at 9:00 p.m. EST.