From Rob Salem of the Toronto Star:
- Erica’s even better second time
“I must confess, I was wrong about this show. Not that I don’t still love it to bits â€“ it remains one of the best things on the air, on either side of the border (which it is, and gaining a solid following in the U.S., even hidden away on Soapnet). Indeed, I loved it so much, I didn’t want to change a thing.” Read more.
From John Doyle of the Globe and Mail:
- Two shows aimed at women. One good, one not
“As the series progressed, though, Erica became less appealing and the show wandered into self-indulgence, along with its two main characters. Unfortunately, tonight’s new season opener is no improvement.” Read more.
From Bill Harris of Sun Media:
- Judging Erica
“Some viewers think Erica — played by Erin Karpluk — is just fine, but most of the other people in her life are jerks. Others believe it’s Erica who needs to get her priorities straight.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017