From a media release:
HOW FIT IS YOUR FAMILY? TV SERIES IS CALLING ALL FAMILIES FOR ITS FIFTH SEASON!
Airing on Sliceâ„¢, X-Weighted: Families is an inspiring series of one-hour documentaries showcasing the triumph of losing weight by encouraging healthy lifestyles and hard work. For its upcoming fifth season, X-Weighted is looking for more families ready to come to terms with their unhealthy reality. Each episode will follow a different family in their struggles and successes in effecting positive change through nutrition and exercise in their lives over a period of six months. We’re looking for families who want to make healthy living a priority, inspiring both themselves and audiences everywhere.
Contact us if your family:
- Is sick of living an unhealthy lifestyle and wants to make positive changes,
- has children between the ages of 8 and 17,
- lives in (or within an hour’s drive of) VANCOUVER, CALGARY, or KELOWNA.
We want to tell your story. Submit your application to X-Weighted as soon as possible. Apply now by following the instructions at www.anaid.com.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017