- Travis finds heroes in unexpected places
“Debbie Travis has found unsung heroes in some unlikely places for her new series All For One, which begins Sunday. There’s the Italian-Canadian grandmother who built the spirit of a small village on her street in Montreal; there’s the man in Windsor, N.S., who has reached out to teenagers in his community; there’s the Canmore, Alta., teacher whose enthusiasm has inspired local youth.” Read more.
- Debbie Travis is ‘All For One’
“It’s about these unsung people that we only really hear about at a funeral,” Travis said. “We hear, ‘She did this, she did that.’ And you think, ‘My God, why didn’t we acknowledge this person when they were alive?'” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017