From a media release:
CTV Orders Season 4 of Hit Series SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE CANADA
- Season 4 Auditions Begin Nov. 6 in Saint John, NB Before Travelling West Across the Country
- Season 3 Performance Shows continue Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET with Results Thursdays at 8:30 p.m. ET on CTV
As announced during last night’s results episode, CTV has ordered a fourth season of the hit series SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE CANADA. The five-city audition locations, where Canadian dancers will again have the chance to step into the spotlight and prove they have what it takes to become Canada’s Favourite Dancer were announced today. Try-outs are set to begin Saturday, November 6 in Saint John, NB. Other audition cities include Toronto, Montreal, Edmonton and Vancouver. SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE CANADA is based on 19 Entertainment and dick clark productions, inc. popular international format SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE, presented from a uniquely Canadian perspective.
This announcement comes as Season 3 is once again captivating viewers across the country, with an average audience of 1.11 million viewers per episode. After moving to new timeslots this week, SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE CANADA performance shows will continue to air Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET, with results shows airing Thursdays at 8:30 p.m. ET following BIG BANG THEORY on CTV (go to ctv.ca to confirm local listings). SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE CANADA also airs Saturdays at 5 p.m. ET on MuchMusic.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017