From Alex Strachan of Postmedia News:
- Hugh Dillon rules the county
“Hugh Dillon is not easily shaken. He’s familiar with the power of words on a page; he has an ear for music and the soul of a rock ‘n’ roll traveller.” Read more.
From Scott Stinson of the National Post:
- No hockey to be seen on Durham County
“There are glimpses of suburbia in the transition scenes of Durham County. Rows of houses, mere feet apart, in front of tiny yards that hold only a sapling. Or, a shot of backyards: house after house with a deck and a barbecue.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017