From Bill Harris of QMI Agency:
- ‘Mercer Report’ finale just bad timing
That all sounds quaintly wonderful, Rick. But there will be so much for you to rant about in the next month. Even though your shows aren’t similar in structure, you’re kind of the Jon Stewart of Canada. Read more.
From Alex Strachan of Canada.com:
- What if they called an election, but our attention was turned to — hockey?
Any chance that Rick Mercer or the gang at This Hour Has 22 Minutes would have an effect on the election the way, say, Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and the late-night talk-show hosts do in a U.S. election went out-the-door the trigger men behind this latest snap election decided to send voters to the polls on May 2. Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017