From Tara Bradbury of the St. John’s Telegram:
- Part 1: ‘22 Minutes’ in the life
A frenzy of activity goes into every episode of CBC TV’s long-running show. The Telegram’s Tara Bradbury jumped into the whirlwind that makes up the cast’s upcoming hour-long Christmas special. Read more.
- Part 2: The ’22 Minutes’ of Christmas
Nothing says Christmas like Mark Critch in a sequined blouse. Unless it’s Cathy Jones as a drunken, burping Queen Elizabeth, Gordon Pinsent as an emphysema-suffering “Bad Santa” type, shopping at Zellers, or Kevin O’Leary in the role he was born to play – Ebenezer Scrooge. Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017