From Bill Harris of QMI Agency:
- Sunshine Sketches a tad slow
Several years ago I read Stephen Leacock’s Sunshine Sketches of a Little Town, but I was plagued by the notion I wasn’t “getting” most of it. I recalled how reading the book was something of a frustrating experience while I was watching the new Canadian made-for-TV movie Sunshine Sketches of a Little Town, which debuts Sunday, Feb. 12 on CBC. Read more.
From Bill Brioux at TV Feeds My Family:
- TONIGHT: Sunshine Sketches of a Little Town
Tonight’s Sunshine Sketches premiere finds Pinsent in good company among a who’s who of Canadian actors, some based in Canada and a few Hollywood-based ex-pats. Read more,
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017