From a media release:
WHICH HIT SHOW IS BACK ON TELETOON FOR A SECOND SEASON? SKATOONY!
- Skatoony Season 2 Premieres on TELETOON Sunday, April 22 at 11:30 a.m. ET/PT
- Special Sneak Peek Episode Airs Thursday, April 19 at 7:30 p.m. ET/PT
No question about it: innovative cartoon quiz show Skatoony is returning to TELETOON for another round of hilarious episodes. Produced by marblemedia, Skatoony season 2 premieres on Sunday, April 22 at 11:30 a.m. ET/PT, with a special sneak peek episode airing on Thursday, April 19 at 7:30 p.m. ET/PT as part of TELETOON’s “Can’t Miss Thursdays” programming block.
Every episode of Skatoony sees real kids facing off against animated competitors, including a variety of well-known characters from other TELETOON original productions. Anything can happen when host Chudd Chudders and his sidekick The Earl moderate rounds of hilarious trivia-based games including “Stinky Drinky” and “Hoo Flung Dung?” Originally adapted from the U.K. version of the children’s quiz show, Skatoony features Canadian and TELETOON-specific trivia.
Online, the first phase of a multi-platform launch for Skatoony season 2 sees exciting new updates to the 2011 Digi Awards finalist Skatoony Home Game on teletoon.com. Players will be treated to a new look, new downloads and upgraded elements including social features, new game levels and more.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017