From Brad Oswald of the Winnipeg Free Press:
- You can take comedy gold to the bank
YOU know how it is with banks these days — you keep making deposits, but the rate of return is so low that you feel like you’re not producing any positive results. Harry doesn’t have that problem. Of course, that might have something to do with the kind of banking Harry does. Read more.
From David Paterson of Postcity.com:
- Adam Korson: the star of CityTV’s new sitcom Seed dishes on family values and why he’s still a Thornhill kid at heart
Adam Korson is a man who talks a lot about sperm. Not in a pervy way, he just has a lot to say on the subject. Especially when it comes to the issue of sperm donation. “Sperm donation is just so relevant right now,” says the Thornhill-born actor. “People go to these clinics because they need them. They want to raise a family, they want kids, but they can’t, either because they’re gay or because physically they’re unable.” Read more.
Diane is the founder of TV, eh? She loves books, movies, TV, science, space, traveling, theatre, art, cats, and drinking multiple beverages at the same time.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017