There’s not a lot of Canadian TV to talk about but that doesn’t stop Anthony and Diane from discussing all things mostly TV-related. Cancon-wise that means:
- Production and casting news for The Best Laid Plans
- Storage Wars and The Project: Guatemala premiere dates
- Grojband premiere date
- An Allan Hawco interview
- A couple of Canadian web series
- Fan Expo Canada
Episode 148: Listen or download
or subscribe via iTunes or with any other program via the TV, Eh? feed.
- Anthony Marco can be found at anthonymarco.com and on Twitter
- Diane Wild can be found at dianewild.com and on Twitter
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
2 thoughts on “TV, eh? podcast episode 148 – “The Chocolate Incentive””
Fan Expo is really about the fan experience. I myself went to see David Hasselhoff.
Only recently, they have been adding more and more full show panels. Fortunately, the appearances are easily scheduled as the shows they featured all film in Canada, with most of them in Toronto.
I don’t know too much about the questions they ask. I only attended to the Continuum panel last year, after the first season had aired already.
The other thing that Fan Expo has always done in way of promoting upcoming new shows is to screen pilot episodes.
i hope i win the next ticket
Comments are closed.