From a media release:
First Comes “Like” Then Comes Love: City Kicks Off Nationwide Casting Call for Season 2 of Original Reality Series The Bachelor Canada, Beginning Dec. 2
- For the first time, nationwide casting call open to both bachelors and bachelorettes
- Audition application, rules, and regulations available on The Bachelor Canada Facebook page Facebook.com/TheBachelorCanada, beginning Monday, Dec. 2
- Cross-Canada casting tour begins in January 2014
No longer just for the single ladies, City’s nationwide casting search for Season 2 of original series The Bachelor Canada is now also open to all of the men who want to put a ring on it. The search for 25 bachelorettes and one lucky bachelor officially begins on Monday, Dec. 2, when romantic hopefuls can visit The Bachelor Canada Facebook page at Facebook.com/TheBachelorCanada to submit their online applications. In addition to the online application process, a cross-Canada casting tour will kick off in January 2014. Full details about the national casting tour, including dates and locations, will be announced in the coming weeks.
City’s nationwide search is open to all eligible Canadian men and women over the age of majority who are looking for true love and are willing to put everything on the line to find it. Upon “liking” The Bachelor Canada Facebook page, applicants will be directed to either the bachelor or bachelorette registration form in order to submit their online applications along with a video showcasing their personality.
Principal filming for Season 2 of The Bachelor Canada will begin in spring 2014 ahead of the fall premiere.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017