From a media release:
– Celebrated businessman and television personality will act as on-air contributor for numerous TV, radio, and digital programs and properties –
– Kevin O’Leary returns to the SHARK TANK when Season 6 premieres this fall on CTV Two –
Bell Media announced today that SHARK TANK’s Kevin O’Leary is joining the company as an on-air contributor. In his new role, which officially begins September 1, 2014, O’Leary will lend his unique and colourful commentary to a variety of Bell Media programs and properties, including BNN, CANADA AM, ETALK, THE MARILYN DENIS SHOW, and THE SOCIAL, as well as various digital platforms. He will also be heard on radio stations 580 CFRA, CJAD 800, and NEWSTALK 1010, among others.
“We are very happy to welcome Kevin to the Bell Media team,” said Kevin Crull, President, Bell Media. “Kevin is an engaging personality whose savvy advice and strong business acumen will be of great interest to our viewers and listeners.”
“I am excited to be joining Bell Media, as CTV is where I first started my television career,” said O’Leary. “I look forward to working with some of Canada’s finest producers to maintain the dialogue about capitalism, entrepreneurialism, and family finance that we need to have as a nation.”
Kevin O’Leary is best known for his role as a panellist on SHARK TANK and as a prominent venture investor and champion of entrepreneurs. He leads a group of financial companies, and is chairman of O’Leary Funds. He is also the founder of O’Leary Fine Wines and a three-time #1 bestselling author for his Cold Hard Truth series of books promoting financial literacy for Canadian families, including his current #1 bestseller, Cold Hard Truth on Family, Kids and Money. Previously, O’Leary founded and was president of SoftKey (later called The Learning Company), a global educational software company, and negotiated its $4 billion acquisition by Mattel.
Season 6 of SHARK TANK begins Friday, Sept. 26 with a two-hour season premiere on CTV Two.
Latest posts by Greg David (see all)
- Link: How Schitt’s Creek pulled off the making of The Crows Have Eyes III - January 20, 2019
- Preview: Murdoch Mysteries digs into William’s painful past - January 20, 2019
- Link: Calgary child actor Lucian-River Chauhan is the new face on CBC’s Heartland - January 19, 2019