From a media release:
Will it be the lingerie model? The ER doctor? Or maybe the personal trainer? Viewers are a little bit closer to discovering who will win Bachelor Timâ€™s heart as City unveils the identities of all 25 bachelorettes for Season 2 of original seriesÂ The Bachelor Canada. Find out who will get the coveted first-impression rose on the special two-hour premiere, airingÂ Thursday, Sept. 18Â atÂ 8 p.m. ET/PTÂ (check local listings) on City.
Beginning today, fans can learn more about the 25 women looking for love this season as five different bachelorettes are highlighted each morning in exclusive video reveals onÂ Breakfast TelevisionÂ programs across the country. Following theÂ Breakfast TelevisionÂ debuts, romantic hopefuls can catch up on all of the candid confessions by visitingÂ Citytv.com/BachelorCanada.
Announced in April, Canadaâ€™s newest bachelor, Tim Warmels, 28, is putting his life on hold in pursuit of the one thing missing from it â€“ true love. The successful entrepreneur and Richard Ivey School of Business graduate is looking for a woman who is happy in her own skin and wants just as much out of life as he does. As the limos pull up on Night 1, will Jennifer the â€œjoyologistâ€ win him over with her positivity? Or will quiet-but-confident Christine make a more memorable impression? Can April Borgnettaâ€™s burlesque moves, Lisaâ€™s edgy style, or Rileighâ€™s party-girl personality steal Timâ€™s attention away from the other women?
Ranging in age from 23 to 42 – and hailing from all over the country – the 25 bachelorettes are a diverse collection of character, energy, and background, with one thing in common â€“ the chance to win Timâ€™s love.
Timâ€™s 25 bachelorettes are (in alphabetical order):
- Alison, 27 (nurse), from Montreal
- Andrea, 30 (dental hygienist), from Kelowna, B.C.
- April Borgnetta, 30 (wax artist/â€vagicianâ€), from Victoria
- April Brockman, 27 (realtor), from Wasaga Beach, ON
- Christine, 29 (music teacher), from Vancouver
- Dominique, 28 (reception & IT/model), from Montreal
- Jacqueline, 23 (law office administrative assistant), from Toronto
- Jennifer, 26 (â€œjoyologistâ€), from Montreal
- Jenny, 26 (personal trainer), from Vancouver (b. Hong Kong, China)
- Jewel, 32 (payroll accountant), from Toronto
- Kaylynn, 26 (ballerina), from Vancouver
- Kelsey, 28 (sommelier), from Calgary
- Lisa, 25 (hairstylist), from Calgary
- Martha, 26 (fashion buyer), from Montreal (b. Cuernavaca, Mexico)
- Natalie, 27 (elementary French teacher), from Cambridge, ON
- Raelee, 26 (gymnast/art director), from Calgary (**Previously announced as winner of the â€˜Canadaâ€™s Choiceâ€™ bachelorette contest)
- Rebecca, 24 (waitress), from Calgary
- RenÃ©e-Anne, 28 (ER doctor), from Sherbrooke, QC
- Rileigh, 23 (philosophy student/waitress), from Kingston, ON
- Ritiuska, 33 (engineer) from Calgary (b. Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela)
- Sachelle, 24 (university recruitment coordinator), from Sudbury, ON
- Sarah, 31 (personal support worker), from St. Catharines, ON
- Sharan, 23 (IT sales), from Vancouver
- Sonia, 42 (lingerie model), from Calgary
- Trisha, 28 (beauty queen), from Edmonton
As the countdown to the eagerly awaited premiere winds down, learn more about Tim and get an inside scoop straight from the bachelor himself by connecting with him on Twitter@BachCanTimÂ (official hashtagÂ #BachCan) and on Instagram atÂ @timbo0505.
Hosted by Tyler Harcott,Â The Bachelor CanadaÂ is the Canadian version of the perennially successfulÂ The BachelorÂ franchise, which recently concluded its 18thÂ season on City and OMNI Television. This 10-episode, original reality series is produced by Good Human Productions Inc., with Claire Freeland and Sean De Vries serving as executive producers. Nataline Rodrigues is the Director of Original Programming, Rogers Media, and Hayden Mindell is Vice President of Television Programming & Content, Rogers Media.