From a media release:
Will it be the lingerie model? The ER doctor? Or maybe the personal trainer? Viewers are a little bit closer to discovering who will win Bachelor Tim’s heart as City unveils the identities of all 25 bachelorettes for Season 2 of original series The Bachelor Canada. Find out who will get the coveted first-impression rose on the special two-hour premiere, airing Thursday, Sept. 18 at 8 p.m. ET/PT (check local listings) on City.
Beginning today, fans can learn more about the 25 women looking for love this season as five different bachelorettes are highlighted each morning in exclusive video reveals on Breakfast Television programs across the country. Following the Breakfast Television debuts, romantic hopefuls can catch up on all of the candid confessions by visiting Citytv.com/BachelorCanada.
Announced in April, Canada’s newest bachelor, Tim Warmels, 28, is putting his life on hold in pursuit of the one thing missing from it – true love. The successful entrepreneur and Richard Ivey School of Business graduate is looking for a woman who is happy in her own skin and wants just as much out of life as he does. As the limos pull up on Night 1, will Jennifer the “joyologist” win him over with her positivity? Or will quiet-but-confident Christine make a more memorable impression? Can April Borgnetta’s burlesque moves, Lisa’s edgy style, or Rileigh’s party-girl personality steal Tim’s attention away from the other women?
Ranging in age from 23 to 42 – and hailing from all over the country – the 25 bachelorettes are a diverse collection of character, energy, and background, with one thing in common – the chance to win Tim’s love.
Tim’s 25 bachelorettes are (in alphabetical order):
- Alison, 27 (nurse), from Montreal
- Andrea, 30 (dental hygienist), from Kelowna, B.C.
- April Borgnetta, 30 (wax artist/”vagician”), from Victoria
- April Brockman, 27 (realtor), from Wasaga Beach, ON
- Christine, 29 (music teacher), from Vancouver
- Dominique, 28 (reception & IT/model), from Montreal
- Jacqueline, 23 (law office administrative assistant), from Toronto
- Jennifer, 26 (“joyologist”), from Montreal
- Jenny, 26 (personal trainer), from Vancouver (b. Hong Kong, China)
- Jewel, 32 (payroll accountant), from Toronto
- Kaylynn, 26 (ballerina), from Vancouver
- Kelsey, 28 (sommelier), from Calgary
- Lisa, 25 (hairstylist), from Calgary
- Martha, 26 (fashion buyer), from Montreal (b. Cuernavaca, Mexico)
- Natalie, 27 (elementary French teacher), from Cambridge, ON
- Raelee, 26 (gymnast/art director), from Calgary (**Previously announced as winner of the ‘Canada’s Choice’ bachelorette contest)
- Rebecca, 24 (waitress), from Calgary
- Renée-Anne, 28 (ER doctor), from Sherbrooke, QC
- Rileigh, 23 (philosophy student/waitress), from Kingston, ON
- Ritiuska, 33 (engineer) from Calgary (b. Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela)
- Sachelle, 24 (university recruitment coordinator), from Sudbury, ON
- Sarah, 31 (personal support worker), from St. Catharines, ON
- Sharan, 23 (IT sales), from Vancouver
- Sonia, 42 (lingerie model), from Calgary
- Trisha, 28 (beauty queen), from Edmonton
As the countdown to the eagerly awaited premiere winds down, learn more about Tim and get an inside scoop straight from the bachelor himself by connecting with him on Twitter@BachCanTim (official hashtag #BachCan) and on Instagram at @timbo0505.
Hosted by Tyler Harcott, The Bachelor Canada is the Canadian version of the perennially successful The Bachelor franchise, which recently concluded its 18th season on City and OMNI Television. This 10-episode, original reality series is produced by Good Human Productions Inc., with Claire Freeland and Sean De Vries serving as executive producers. Nataline Rodrigues is the Director of Original Programming, Rogers Media, and Hayden Mindell is Vice President of Television Programming & Content, Rogers Media.
Latest posts by Greg David (see all)
- Murdoch Mysteries: Production designer Bob Sher reveals the on-location magic behind the show - November 19, 2018
- Preview: Frankie Drake Mysteries deals out drama - November 19, 2018
- Crave gifts viewers with a whole mess of Letterkenny including a Christmas special and all-new six-pack of episodes - November 16, 2018