From a media release:
W Network Sizzles Off The Ice with the Series Premiere of Hockey Wives
- Hockey Wives premieres Wednesday, March 18 at 10 p.m. ET/PT
- To view a sneak peek of the series CLICK HERE
Today, Corus Entertainment’s W Network announced additional wives who will be featured in the highly-anticipated eight-part docu-series Hockey Wives, scheduled to premiere Wednesday, March 18 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. Featured along the previously announced cast members, Nicole Brown, wife of Los Angeles Kings captain Dustin Brown and Hollywood star Noureen DeWulf (Anger Management, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past), wife of Vancouver Canucks goalie Ryan Miller, the complete cast includes:
- Montreal “it girl” Maripier Morin, girlfriend of Montreal Canadiens winger Brandon Prust
- Fashion designer Tiffany Parros, married to recently retired George Parros
- Model and new mom Martine Forget, engaged to Toronto Maple Leafs goalie Jonathan Bernier
- Hockey wives’ connector Brijet Whitney, married to recently retired Ray Whitney
- Social activist Kodette LaBarbera, wife of Anaheim Ducks goalie Jason LaBarbera
- Former Intelligence Specialist for the U.S. Military Emilie Blum, wife of Minnesota/Iowa Wild defenseman Jonathon Blum
- Athlete and Communications expert Jenny Scrivens, wife of Edmonton Oilers goalie Ben Scrivens
- Arizona real estate maven Wendy Tippett, wife of Arizona Coyotes Head Coach Dave Tippett
Hockey Wives premieres Wednesday, March 18 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on W Network. The series delivers a rare opportunity for fans to meet ten sexy, accomplished “captains” off the ice and explores the meaning of being married to the game. With an exclusive look into the high-stakes lives of WAGs (wives and girlfriends) of the NHL®, the series reveals that it takes an incredible woman to manage fulfilling personal careers and stick handle life off of the ice with some of today’s top pro athletes. There are incredible perks to being a hockey wife, but, make no mistake, balancing the pressure of trades, relentless travel, long periods of separation, injury, retirement and living for the game takes an extraordinary and self-sufficient woman. Though they are based in cities all over North America, the wives cross paths throughout the course of the regular NHL season and are deeply affected by one another. From wives who are new to the league, to those whose partners are Stanley Cup winning superstars or entering retirement, these women form a team of their own, supporting and encourage one another through personal and professional highs and lows.
Produced by Bristow Global Media Inc. in association with W Network, the highly-anticipated eight-part series will air on W Network. Executive Producers are Julie Bristow President & CEO Bristow Global Media and Claire Adams, Head of Content, Bristow Global Media and Megan Sanchez-Warner. John MacDonald is the Vice President of Television and Head of Women’s and Family Television for Corus Entertainment.
For more information about the series, please visit wnetwork.com/HockeyWives.
Latest posts by Diane Wild (see all)
- The legacy of Denis McGrath - March 24, 2017
- Crash Gallery returns for a colourful, chaotic second season - February 5, 2017
- Myth or Science: The Secrets of our Senses comes to The Nature of Things - January 18, 2017