From a media release:
Confirmed data from Numeris (BBM Canada) shows that Canadians across the country continue to tune into CBC’s winter programming.
- X COMPANY attracted 1.051 million viewers (2+) in its debut episode on Feb. 18.
- SCHITT’S CREEK has a current season average of 1.160 million viewers (2+)
- Sci-fi drama ASCENSION garnered 1.138 million viewers on Feb. 9.
- THE BOOK OF NEGROES ratings held strong throughout the miniseries run, capturing an average of 1.625 million viewers (2+). The series premiere of THE BOOK OF NEGROES drew 1.941 million viewers (2+).
- MURDOCH MYSTERIES drew 1.389 million viewers (2+) on Feb. 9.
- RICK MERCER REPORT attracted 1.028 million viewers (2+) on Feb. 10.
*Source is Numeris (BBM Canada), Total Canada, 2+
Prior to becoming a television critic and owner of TV, Eh?, Greg David was a critic for TV Guide Canada, the country's most trusted source for TV news. He has interviewed television actors, actresses and behind-the-scenes folks from hundreds of television series from Canada, the U.S. and internationally. He is a podcaster, public speaker, weekly radio guest and educator, and past member of the Television Critics Association.
Latest posts by Greg David (see all)
- Link: Cancon television regulations need updating in the age of streaming - August 19, 2017
- Links: Wynonna Earp EP: Nicole and Waverly are ‘destined to be together in any universe’ - August 19, 2017
- Link: Dark Matter: Joseph Mallozzi talks “My Final Gift to You” - August 19, 2017