From a media release:
Confirmed data from Numeris (BBM Canada) shows that Canadians across the country continue to tune into CBC’s winter programming.
- X COMPANY attracted 1.051 million viewers (2+) in its debut episode on Feb. 18.
- SCHITT’S CREEK has a current season average of 1.160 million viewers (2+)
- Sci-fi drama ASCENSION garnered 1.138 million viewers on Feb. 9.
- THE BOOK OF NEGROES ratings held strong throughout the miniseries run, capturing an average of 1.625 million viewers (2+). The series premiere of THE BOOK OF NEGROES drew 1.941 million viewers (2+).
- MURDOCH MYSTERIES drew 1.389 million viewers (2+) on Feb. 9.
- RICK MERCER REPORT attracted 1.028 million viewers (2+) on Feb. 10.
*Source is Numeris (BBM Canada), Total Canada, 2+
Prior to becoming a television critic and owner of TV, Eh?, Greg David was a critic for TV Guide Canada, the country's most trusted source for TV news. He has interviewed television actors, actresses and behind-the-scenes folks from hundreds of television series from Canada, the U.S. and internationally. He is a podcaster, public speaker, weekly radio guest and educator, and past member of the Television Critics Association.
Latest posts by Greg David (see all)
- Wynonna Earp: Showrunner Emily Andras sounds off on Season 3 - July 18, 2018
- Blueberry pies and Express Passes on The Amazing Race Canada - July 17, 2018
- Link: 10 reasons you should be watching Schitt’s Creek - July 16, 2018