From a media release:
Starting June 24, Global’s homegrown hit Rookie Blue moves to an all new timeslot on Wednesday nights at 9pm ET/PT. The nation’s top Canadian drama of 2015 (A18-49, A25-54) had an explosive premiere this spring, and is averaging over 1.5 million weekly viewers (2+) with no intention of slowing down.
This Wednesday’s all-new episode starts with a bang after a community-outreach baseball game erupts in a drive-by shooting and Gail’s relationship with her brother, Steve Peck, is put to the test in the search for the shooter. Meanwhile, Sam plans a getaway with Andy up to Oliver’s cabin, which goes off the rails in every possible way – except one.
The sixth season of Rookie Blue has been chock-full of dramatic, edge-of-your-seat moments anchoring the series as Global’s #1 Canadian series of 2015. For additional data highlights, please see below.
· Rookie Blue averages over 1.5 million weekly viewers (2+)
· Rookie Blue is Global’s #1 Canadian series of 2015 (+2, W25-54)
· Rookie Blue is the #1 Canadian drama series of 2015 (A18-49, A25-54)
· Rookie Blue is the #1 Canadian drama series of 2015 across all conventional in four meter markets (Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver) (A18-49, A25-54)
Latest posts by Greg David (see all)
- Link: Cancon television regulations need updating in the age of streaming - August 19, 2017
- Links: Wynonna Earp EP: Nicole and Waverly are ‘destined to be together in any universe’ - August 19, 2017
- Link: Dark Matter: Joseph Mallozzi talks “My Final Gift to You” - August 19, 2017